Sunday, December 23, 2007

Best From - Paris Hilton


Paris Hilton is... well... many unprintable things, I guess, and a few printable. Her debut album came out last year, and it didn't do too well, but I think its just because people never even gave it a shot. I'm sure that there's at least one song on there that people would like. The album is primarily dance, and seems to be a cross between Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Lindsey Lohan, and Ferige (not much, but if you listen to Glamorous and one of the songs that I'm not posting [I think it's heartbeat] you'll see what I mean).

My favorite song on the album is Nothing In This World. It's just a happy, (probably the least stuck up) song, that never fails to cheer me up. Anyways, I'm not posting the whole album, just the tracks from the cd that I though were good. Enjoy!

1) Turn It Up
4) I Want You
7) Nothing In This World
8) Screwed
9) Not Leaving Without You
10) Turn You On

No comments: