Friday, January 11, 2008

Jack's Mannequin & Boys Like Girls



Here's a song from a band that until lately I hadn't heard of. They have kind of this almost generic boy band - rocker sound to them (ie. Relient K, All American Rejects, Boys Like Girls, All Time Low, etc), but they have an absolutely amazing song on their debut cd - Everything In Transit. I'd check them out if I had the time. So, enjoy.


Download Dark Blue: here


From another band of the same genre above, I have 4 songs from the group Boys Like Girls. Their style is extremely similar to the boy band - rocker groups of today, but still, I like these songs: Hero/Heroine, Let Go, The Great Escape and Thunder. Let Go is actually a cover of the song that Frou Frou did for the movie The Holiday.
Download Hero/Heroine: Here
Download Let Go: Here

Download The Great Escape: Here

Download Thunder: Here

No comments: